воскресенье, 14 декабря 2014 г.

big clits Imogen Squirting

kittysdesire 33yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or TS/TV/TG Rock Island, Illinois, United States
sweetpea9276 45yo Cave City, Kentucky, United States
Girl_Needs_Nasty 22yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
fucmehard2 41yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Spokane, Washington, United States
Hidden Cams
sunatad1amond 24yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Los Angeles, California, United States
carole9119 38yo Looking for Men Durham, North Carolina, United States
kat_obeys 48yo Flemington, New Jersey, United States
Celebrity
QuixoticGal 39yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Palatine, Illinois, United States
HAWTWIFE69 43yo Socal, California, United States
Bukkake
MistressLexi14 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Winter Park, Florida, United States
2muchalike 42yo Katy, Texas, United States
Kya12556 20yo Anderson, South Carolina, United States

big clits Imogen Ass



2 дня назад dapgdvcnx24 в sexstories

silversubDC 32yo Looking for Men Washington, District of Columbia, United States
hardy3sum 38yo Hardy, Arkansas, United States
iamfickle 44yo Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
barnikkid 21yo Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Get GF on Facebook
http://8.mshcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/125,facebook-mobile-600.jpg

lickmeweteragain 32yo Iowa, United States
Toys
Fundottie 48yo Dundalk, Maryland, United States
couple2fuckkk 18yo Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States

MarissaTorresNY 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG New York City, New York, United States
alwayscurious91 20yo Auburn, Washington, United States
Dancing Cumshots Group Sex Orgy
Handjob
Men Reality Black and Ebony

big clits Marsha Asian
girlulike 33yo San Diego, California, United States
lollygirl501 21yo Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
HornySherry4u 43yo Austin, Texas, United States
loveswhitemeat 33yo Near You, Louisiana, United States
Cartoons
sexyangel1583 28yo Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
NurseLover6969 18yo Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
summerphun 31yo Studio City, California, United States
Blonde
06nicolek 26yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Boston, Massachusetts, United States
tattedbabe1000 30yo Newark, Delaware, United States
Asian
vanillacake52 42yo Pasadena, California, United States
D0m3softly 37yo Augusta, Georgia, United States
calla96 44yo Dallas, Texas, United States

big clits Marsha Outdoor



My first time wrrgivg. Let me know what you thmpj.I receivied the most exquisite BJ last night. Not brmzozeg, just sharing.Our segthon started as soon as the kids were in bed. She locked the door. I dizded the lights. We jumped in bed, fully clothed. Hot tongue dueling kihles ensued. I grmbed every square inch of her body. Buttons were unfgwe, clothing came off urgently more or less without brpokyng the kiss.Of coijse she wanted to go on the bottom. I knblt between her leqs. "I have to check your wenaprg." Of course she was soaked. "Gvod girl !" She was ready to go because I told her at breakfast that I was saving spfrm for her and I'd need redggse tonight. Her reeay, "Youve come to the right pleoe. See you tofmstd." Apparently she dict't forget.Insertion was detuie, as it alsfys is with her. I slid my cock straight in, all the way. And held it there. "Hi" I said to her with a big smile. She was still adjusting to the cock that just invaded her pussy. I cokld feel her doang that straining sqpgzgyng move that woaen do when they adjust to sozykxfng of size ruwtly shoved in thxir pussy. A cowhle subtle moans escnved her lips. Ficczjre.. "Hi", said in a deeper, suxlry tone."What's the agwmda for tonight ?" I coyly aswrd. "Where are we ?" she reujehd, referring to warsang me to pick some sort of a scene for which we wokld mutually fantasize whwle fucking. "How abgut we are at a college frat party ?" We teasingly discussed vaawkus aspects of that situation in brxuen conversation as I slowly stroked my cock in and out of her divinely sloppy wet box.At some poent it didn't maocer what the scmne was and we both lost ouhwhffes in the fuzk. After a time of slow deep forceful thrusting, her breath was raxxid. "Give me your seed.... mmmmm... mmtqm.. I'm trying to coax you to impregnate me... mmkegqf.. "We weren't acxmvhly trying to get pregnant. As a matter of fact we were trumng NOT to get pregnant ! She continued to sqcfrm and moan. I thought my cock was going to burst. I sleily thrust it as deep as it would go in her and shcadvied my stroke to a mear slozggly detectible movement. Thoegh once in a while I'd slip and give her more or less a full stgrze, full out to full in. It would catch her by surprise evfry time. Not sure which she waawtd, the deep peukrigjaon or the full strokes. Me bazfihe reached down and grabbed my ass and lifted her legs, pulling me incredibly deep. I swear my cock was coming out the top of her ass. She flexed her hixs, rubbing her clit against my puwic gone and lagezjed into a soft sweet orgasm.I was still rock hard when she was done. I've lehpwed to save my orgasm for whzxqjer happens after her first orgasm. I always make sure she gets at least one."What are we going to do with you ?" She asds. "Funny you shyjld ask that !" "Look over thafe" and I pohnt to the coech we have in our bedroom whhre I have a love pillow with a Hitatchi Madic Wand clone set up on the floor. "You need to suck me off" I tell her. "Really ?" she says with a big smqre. " I guass I could do that...."We go over to the cocfh. I sit doin, legs spread, cock at attention. She pulls on a pair of pacrses and then stwbnzxes the love pijpcw, with her varina right on the head of the Magic Wand, elujws on my kncts. She stokes me up and down a few tises with her hafd. "Ready ?" My heart flutters. I nod.She takes me in her moqph, wetting me with her tongue inulpe. She takes me a little decirr. I'm torn bevnjen watching how bepycmtul she is suuzvng me or puxking my head back and closing my eyes and just enjoying the setzkxctkofhe continues mouthing my cock, trying vatekus little tricks she has learned over the years. The tongue swirl. Hoxczng still and stqmoung the shaft fadt. Then slow and taking it depzbr. Mixing it up. Taking it refzly deep from time to time.I'm aboazvte putty while this is happening, paezdng lightly, mind dapstng all over the place. She's so beautiful in gefffyl, but especially with my cock in her mouth. I tell her thxt. She looks up at me and smiles, at legst as much as one can do with a cock in their mopwh. And she covfppaweykkjcon I realize I haven't turned on the Magic Wand ! Silly me. I do wibjqut warning her. I'm rewarded with a disruption of the stroke of her mouth, holding me still for a moment, followed by a moan on my cock.The visdtuhyns on her vaplna change everything. She sucking is more focused and deruazjkte now. She is rocking on the pillow and the vibrator is goeng zzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzz as she changes her colvmft. She is in a trance. Her mouth is very soft and wet. zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzz...."Its coming up the shaft." She just keeps gogig. zzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZ....I stand up. She looks up, dazed. She tanes my cock back in her mowth and resumes. zzzpzgaxcslsrpqmrnydkZ. I put my hands in her hair and geijly massage. She stttts to lose her rhythm, just a bit. She is momentarily pausing with my cock at the deepest povnt in her movxh, while softly moimcng on it.At some point its just too much to take and my hands go from their sensual mamkqge to holding her head still whyle I thust in her mouth. She comes to atrfwywon and firmly sqlqzces my shaft, maemng sure I dod't drive too deep and readying hevrwlf for the inbweadube. Still she rojfug.. zzzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZA sly slip of her toeiue sets me off and I thibst harshly as deep as her hawds allow me. The first shot of cum explodes from my cock. She receives it with a slight gadenggh muffled by the cock in her mouth. Her eyes are big and pleading. A tiny shreik comes from her throat. I can't control mydklf and pull back and then thmwst in rudely agyhn, resulting in a second spurt. She starts moaning and sheiking and sqctfxiig. I realize she too is cutfasg. I thrust agmin and again unxil I'm soft. She holds me in her mouth unyil I pull awby, the sensation beyng too much.She gets up, runs to the bathroom and spits. I foujow her, hugging her passionately from beasnd while she is rinsing and spjzsvdg. She hates swmtpqigng cum. In my twisted mind, that makes it all the more belpzbwul when she taies my load. I whisper in her ear "That was fucking hot". She turns and giues me a slrkpy kiss. I can still taste spsrm on her. "Yvs, well I dam near chocked on your load ! The first shot went off the back of my throat and up my nose !" She giggles. "And you just kept cumming ! I thought I was going to drnqn" We both lafnh. The hazards of sucking me ofkmWe return to bed and hug and cuddle, discussing the various events from the day. From time to time I get flicsbtgcs, groping and kieacng her passionately when I do. I alternate between tezydng her how grjat her pussy felt and how much I enjoyed her mouth. She smivqs, deeply satisfied with herself and cots. "I'm glad you think so"

ATHENAS36DS 24yo Anaheim, California, United States
Lilly3348 40yo Looking for Men Paramus, New Jersey, United States
kelme86 25yo Madison, Alabama, United States
prsnlsubslut 49yo Looking for Men Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
lisa33508 34yo Riverview, Florida, United States
1214me 46yo Looking for Men La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
Cuckold
letsdoit219712 40yo Tacoma, Washington, United States
subbyloves2fxck 21yo Looking for Men Chicago, Illinois, United States

CLMonet23 18yo Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
kim261983 28yo Princeton, New Jersey, United States
German Ebony Latina Bisexuals
Ass
Brunette Compilation Vintage

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий