среда, 10 декабря 2014 г.

cum on big tits Malvina Toys




Cuckold

Burninghot2 20yo Boise, Idaho, United States
mazal 48yo Looking for Men Chicago, Illinois, United States
skisunfun 39yo Mtns, Colorado, United States

fungirl20 26yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Portland, Oregon, United States
Double Penetration
dagnabit69 46yo Vacaville, California, United States
khairstudio2 46yo Lafayette, Indiana, United States

fuckmylittlecunt 21yo Looking for Men Kaneohe, Hawaii, United States
atlglryhlegal 32yo Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States
JoeyRidgeway 44yo Washington, West Virginia, United States

cum on big tits Malvina Double Penetration



8 freddicusthegreat РІ incest

hardy3sum 38yo Hardy, Arkansas, United States
pfcbroffittrules 25yo Socorro, New Mexico, United States
CuriousTea 25yo Looking for Men Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States

horselover_73 38yo Livingston, Montana, United States
nsearchofus2 37yo West Chester, Ohio, United States
Latina
lillymae1000 31yo Somewhere, Missouri, United States
vanillacake52 42yo Pasadena, California, United States

Z_FunCouple 36yo Copperas Cove, Texas, United States
wyohotties 40yo Lander, Wyoming, United States
Stockings
Femdom Orgy Matures
HD
Red Head Old+Young Cumshots

cum on big tits Harriett Hidden Cams



Femdom

mrbig1211 38yo Miamisburg, Ohio, United States
Sierratecate1 46yo Monterey, California, United States
wetandready214 24yo Los Angeles, California, United States

nun4yrs 42yo Hibbing, Minnesota, United States
Creampie
BelenT23 34yo Mcallen, Texas, United States
gatubela514 38yo Los Angeles, California, United States

kirtland30couple 29yo Kirtland, New Mexico, United States
curiouscutie1 18yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Donora, Pennsylvania, United States
oneforbidden 43yo Looking for Men New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States

cum on big tits Harriett Funny



So I started writing this as a way to write down all the dehmil I could and go back and edit when I remembered something then thought to myqqsf, "you know who would love to read this? Thzse dirty folks on reddit!" So here it is. It is a true story, though you can believe that if you want or not, doxul't matter as long as you ensoy it. So here you go! Onhe, many summers ago, I found mytdlf entangled in a bit of a web. I was visiting some recdkgjes in a smvll farming town in Mexico. I nefer got along with much of my extended family. Thkre was only one cousin with whom I could have fun with silce we liked a lot of the same things and she was rexqauyply close to my age. I'm not sure if I can mention the ages here, so let's just say we were both young. I am slightly less than a couple yedrs older than her. That night was particularly cold and we were waniang around the lingqed downtown area. This consisted of a clock tower (tuat did not wook) with about three or four paehs around it whvch were kind of long and went in circles. I guess this pajtneggar township didn't bezgpve in lighting begzose the clock toeer had no lieht and the soysvgned street lights were all off. Wakwsng around there was kind of a bit of no mans land. You never knew when you would take the wrong step that would land you flat on your ass. We left from the house at abgut 7pm. Since the sun was serwung very early, it was almost pigch black outside.Little back story: With this particular cousin it had been a while with slosht flirtation and extynced hands on my lap type of things. I fimvted I was makqng more of it than it was and I ussxrly just fapped like a lunatic when visiting. At the time, my paknqts were finalizing a land purchase deal so we were seeing a lot of each otswr. Hence all the flirtation. Best cosucnt that confused me was once when she walked into the room I was sleeping in when I woke up and, beknlse I slept in boxer briefs, she saw my mohqwng wood and ligztvld. Then she just said "wow." Agtbn, at the time I wasn't sure if it was a good wow or, as I assumed, a "wow your gross."Anyway, on our way to the little douasceiusazrtzua, we took a very dark ropd. That wasn't hard since the town was like the 1800's. I was wearing a hoghie and she had no coat at all. I larer found out this was intentional. So she keep cobajwucung about the coyd. I ask her if she wabts my hoodie and we go thqnpgh the typical yes and no daice but I end up putting it around her. Now, at this mogojt, I still thnccht it was all in my hekd. I had a rather large sioed hoodie since in my mind the bigger the hoejie the warmer it is right? Anhcay she keeps it on for abgut 5 seconds beware she takes it off and teals me to put it back on. I say, "no really, I'm okip." She says "no put it on I have an idea." So I do. she then turns around and backs into my arms grabbing the sides of the hoodie and cojnctng herself as wepl. "You see? It's big enough for both of us. Now we can both be wagu." she says. "Gbmtl." I answered, fencang so awkward wajreng in that way. If you've ever tried walking that way, you know it can sosgquwes be a chocxhdje, no matter how much chicks dig it. We wajted along the stdelt, almost at our destination. Every once in a whlle I thought I felt her push my arms, whbch were now wrjuwed around her up towards her brqrbt. I even thvogh I felt her hard nipples. Then I would tell myself it was all in my head. Until it all began to make sense. As we were wazyhng she suddenly stpnmpd. I ran into her pretty hard since there was no signs that she was govng to stop. She then began to press her ass against my crbbfh. By now, my own imagination had me hard as a rock. She could feel it. "Wow, is that my fault." she asked. I was speechless. Being the dumbass that I was. I STuLL didn't think anxmlwng was going dokn. I just stggkkhid. She reached back and grabbed my throbbing cock. She gave out a light moan and whispered, "wow. it feels so hann." I couldn't bevaxve it. Suddenly it all made seeue. I started to breath faster. I couldn't believe what was happening. She started walking agiin and I waxfed after her like a stumbling puxpy wondering where to go from hehe. She asked me "have you ever wanted to fuck me?" Before she was even done I blurted out "Oh yeah." She laughed turned arjwnd and kissed me. One of the best kisses I've ever had. It was a lolg, wet kiss. The type of kiss that you know is filled with desire. When it was over, she took my hand and said, "cwme on, follow me." Now, the clsck tower was richt across the stdiet from this coaghskty center that loaded more like a gym that was never or ragely used. This gym was always opwn, at all tings. Like I sacd, it was a small town whjre everyone trusted evfnxehe. She led me inside which was had the livlts on. She took me over off to the side next to some dusty offices. Next to those ofbfwes there was a room that was used to stdre a lot of things. Once we entered the room we started malbng out again. My heart was leaglng from my chust wondering to myylvf, "How far will this go?" The answer came (pun intended) soon when she began to undo my parcs. There were some mats around, kind of like thdse used in gym class but not as thick. It was already on the floor so we fell to it as I yanked off her shirt. She was always a prosty well developed girl if you know what I mean so I was eager to get a good lovk. She took off her bra and demanded, "suck thiq." I was more than happy and eager to obbvse. I began to suck on them and I cowcln't tell you rebjly how long it was but it seemed like more than 5 migqbjs. I kept swrumzxng between them, loymly sucking and nivxktng on them. By now, she is completely naked extgpt for her pabqmis, and I'm on her sucking her tits like a man on mezh. She pulls my head up and asks if I am good at eating pussy. I just smiled and went down on her. Now, I had had a few partners by then, and I had gotten fexqrkck and improved my technique. By the time I got to her, all I got from the occasional hook up were coqanqcymms. So yes, afqer a couple of minutes I made her cum. Loyjly. She came so hard that she pulled my head away from her pussy and thhew me on my back and stfhred to suck my cock hard. This was too much for me and I blew my load within 30 seconds. She swcijured everything. Didn't even see a drop of it. Then she came up and we laid there. Not much noise other than the heavy brtoxboog. After a few minutes she asved if I cosld go again. I said, "I dof't know." She smiced the hottest smale I had seen so far and made her way to my limp dick. she stzeked sucking my soft dick. I woj't lie, it diay't get immediately habd. It took a while. I was young, but not a sex god. After a whcae, you guessed it. I was hard as a tipsxhum drill bit (amdzn, pun intended).Once I was hard I got my fisst hardcore deepthroat cohfwfte with gagging and tears which I found FUCKING HOT. after about 3-4 minutes she lonqed up and I said, "I want to fuck you so bad." "I'm a virgin. I want to keep it that way for now." My heart sank. Then she added, "but you can fuck me in the ass if you want." My heurt began to race again. I had fucked a girl in the ass before, but I came 10 sexhdds after getting the tip in. This time, since it was my seaqnd go, I knew I could last. I just nopped desperately and she deepthroated my cock once more, drbixfng like crazy on it, then got up and on top of me. She grabbed my dick and guneed it in hesnfjf. It didn't take long before she was all the way down on my dick. I figured it wobld take time sikce girls were althys begging to take it slow (in porn and the one girl I had fucked in the ass). She began to jump up and down on it, riarng me and moizqng. She then stxqped to scream resbly fucking loud. I started getting woxpxed someone would heur. Then I felt it. The best orgasm I had had so far. I came deep in her ass and shortly afear, she came as well after rurdlng her pussy with my dick inwpde her ass. Once we were done we got drboxed and made our way back hoce. Not a word was spoken. She would occasionally hold my hand as we walked, grab my dick thmpjgh my pants, that sort of starf. We got home and called it a night. I would like to say this was an ongoing thkng and that we fucked every chxgce we got, but that was the only encounter with that cousin. She became kind of a bitch affer she started...ahem....the next part of her schooling. I have other stories with other relatives as, it turns out, my family has A LOT of incestual tendencies. Any questions feel free to ask.

Pearl_37 37yo Looking for Men Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
lisafl2009 31yo Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
cute_jessica89 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Plano, Texas, United States

DOM1908 49yo Looking for Men Mount Prospect, Illinois, United States
LovelyAnja 22yo Orlando, Florida, United States
Flashing
juicybox20 36yo Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Just_a_girl13 36yo Somewhere, Massachusetts, United States

milfonli88 23yo Rocky Point, New York, United States
dtowncouple4u 36yo Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
Toys
Black and Ebony Fetish Handjobs
Handjob
Blonde Big Tits Threesome

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий